Life in Florida.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome to ... here.

How in the world did you end up looking at this page? I can't seem to figure out how to search for subjects of other people's blogs, so I guess if you ended up here checking things out, well, you must have wandered in one way or another.

I'm not quite sure what this blog is, but I've got a lot of things to blab about that maybe the people I know are not so interested in hearing about. I read a lot, and write a lot, and daydream too much, and have a lifelong dream of winning the lottery. I'm talking about the BIG bucks - where I don't have to work one job forever and can just putz around wherever I want. Not a life of immense luxury, just total financial freedom.



This is my dog named Gizmo........>
He's 5 and has more personality than most human men 4 times his age (quick! do the math). I adore him. He's such a good boy. I also ride horses (English: hunters/jumpers). Typically, I like animals better than people - much less complicated. I love me some internet and hate me some telephone! I also hate television. I like cooking and wine and good music.

Well, check back again - I might get something else up soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ummmm... Well, you know, my mood changes every day, and I always have a new obsession. Today, I don't know what to write here.