Life in Florida.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Florida Crackerin'

Is it possible???

With regard to my last blog post below, I posted 2 comments on the discussion board (see link in prior post) about a woman who appears to run the shelter next to My Best Friend, Inc. A Google search implied that she is a RACIST who promotes violence against blacks. She seems to think that all blacks are violent against whites and that the only way to stop that is to go on an' git violent back!

As you will see from my posts, I cannot confirm (nor disprove) that the racist and the animal shelter lady are the same people, but it sure looks suspicious.

It wouldn't surprise me. There are pockets of Old Florida left with some heavy-duty racists. Florida has a special kind of redneck - perhaps I will get you some additional information on this tomorrow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ummmm... Well, you know, my mood changes every day, and I always have a new obsession. Today, I don't know what to write here.